Sunday, September 11, 2011

[PS2] .hack//Fragment


Publisher: Bandai
Developer: CyberConnect2
Genre: Action RPG, Online-RPG
Release: November 23, 2005

The lost series of dot hack on PS2 that perhaps not known throughout US and Europe. This is originally developed due to the massive request from fans of dot hackers to actualize The World.

Note that this is not an MMORPG, but more to Online-RPG instead. It means there are several lmitations applied compared to the real MMO-RPG. The game only works in Japan, and ended at January 18, 2007. I also never played the game, but I got several references from video online and also recommendation from my friend in Japan.

Just like other online rpg, you can create your player, decide the name, gender, and job. You can also customized your character's appearances, so you won't be mistaken as someone else. After begin playing, you can join in a Guild, hunt together, and searching for legendary treasures. I didn't get any information about PvP, so I can't tell much about it.

Well, its true that the server has been cut off since 2007, and I have yet to try playing the game, so I don't know what will it be when you try to play it now, but if you curios, why don't give it some time? i will post the link for the ISO soon.

1 comment:

  1. I hope this is MMO.. but well the real is not success in market

    ReplyDelete